Products We Adore and Approve
We will only list products on this page if we use and like them. Please note that some of the products below are affiliate links and if you decide to purchase, we will receive a small commission. We spend quite a bit of time understanding the nutritional product landscape and only recommend the products that we feel are of the highest quality.
- Conscious Nutrition Recipe eBook – Food is part of our life through health, celebration, community, and comfort. We have 100 recipes that will allow you choose high quality foods to support you and your family.
- The 4-Hour Body, Tim Ferriss – A great resource is Tim Ferriss’s (one of my crushes) book. It’s important to collect data and observe how your body responds to various diets. Tim Ferriss sure can collect data!
- Conscious Supplements – we offer our own special formulas for protein shakes, fatty acids and digestive enzymes.
- Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions -This company has a variety of conscious products and education. I recommend to purchase the smaller jar of coconut oil to keep your supply fresh.
- Metagenics – Metagenics provides a wide variety of high quality supplements.
- Organic Food Bar, Protein – 75 Gram Bars (Pack of 12) – This bar can is so jammed pack with energy it can be a great breakfast on the go or a snack. My favorite is the protein flavor.
- Navitas: Cacao Nibs – Peeled and crumbled from whole cacao beans, Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs are “nature’s chocolate chips.” Crunchy cacao nibs provide pure chocolate flavor and they’re a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber. Cacao nibs are a tasty snack right out of the bag, or add them to cookies, trail mix, smoothies and ice cream.
- Navitas: Chia Seeds – Ancient cultures throughout Central America have long enjoyed chia seeds as a key part of their food and medicine. The seeds were even used as currency. Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds are loaded with omega fats, protein, antioxidants and dietary fiber. They have a mild nutty flavor, and since they absorb liquid, they’re ideal for hydration and feeling full.
- Navitas: Goji Berries – Goji berries have been enjoyed for over 2,000 years in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Navitas Naturals Goji Berries can be eaten by the handful, and they provide a superfruit boost to oatmeal, cookies, trail mix and more. A surprisingly strong source of protein, goji berries also contain a wealth of antioxidants and over 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Navitas: Nori Sheets – Nori Sheets are crunchy, dried paper-thin seaweed made from pressed low temperature dried raw algal fronds. Best known as the sweet and salty green stuff holding your sushi together, this Japanese algae is overflowing with nutrients. Nori is almost 50 percent protein, and it’s a plentiful source of fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and lignans.
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna – 15 oz